Own Your Power with Money
Most people are unsure about money...
- Does thinking about money leave you exhausted?
- Do the words budgeting, insurance, and investing feel like they belong in someone else's world? Does just reading those words give you anxiety?
- Are you unsure of how to align your values with your money?All the Colors provides the education needed to make financial decisions, accountability to take action, and coaching to understand why we do what we do with money.
Let's Work Together
Whether you're looking for private coaching, want to bring financial empowerment to your community, or want to learn more on your own - I've got you covered!Click on each image above to learn more or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Ready to get clear with cash flow?
Join the waitlist for the self-guided budgeting course, La Bougette et La Lune.La Bougette et La Lune: Creating Supportive Cash Flow PracticesJust like the moon, our cash flow goes through stages.The more comfortably we navigate these stages; the easier it will be to reach our goals and enjoy the journey.Relax into the flow of your money by creating supportive and impactful practices with this self-guided course on money management launching in Fall 2023. Sign up to learn when it's ready with the link below!
Your Personal Money Guide
Hi, my name is Diana Yáñez and I know what it feels like to be turned off and confused by money. I especially know the pain of feeling like I have to choose between integrity with my beliefs and doing well financially.My interest in personal finance led me to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. Even then giving people technical information on what to do was not enough. This led to becoming a Registered Life Planner™ and enhancing my facilitation skills with Compassionate Inquiry© training.
All the Colors was founded with the mission of helping people own their power with money. Financial stress is one of the leading causes of mental health issues.While education can help, it’s often not enough because it does not address the emotional and behavioral challenges we face when working with money.Once people are free of money stress they can then go and live their best life - they are no longer holding themselves back and saying money is the reason.As the founder of All the Colors, I love serving change makers who see that all of our well-being is interconnected, with a focus on women of color entrepreneurs.
You Deserve to feel good about your money
Own Your Power with Money & Live Into Your Heart's Desires
Terms & Conditions
Pricing for Bosque Money
Bosque Money has sliding scale pricing because accessibility is a key part of All the Colors.New to sliding scale pricing? Check out this article on The Magic and Power of Accessibility Pricing to learn more.
Where you referred to Bosque Money? Welcome!
Bosque Money has sliding scale pricing because accessibility is a key part of All the Colors.Because you were personally referred to Bosque Money you have access to 25% off on Standard and Pay-It-Forward pricing!Plus, by letting me know who referred you in the intake survey they will get free access to The Grove, our community space, for six months. Win-win all around!New to sliding scale pricing? Check out this article on The Magic and Power of Accessibility Pricing to learn more.
Pricing language thanks to Carmen Spagnola and The Numinous Network.
Pricing for the cohort is in six equal monthly payments.The total program costs are as follows:
- Tier 1 totals $900 ($150/month) - Application required, discounts not applicable
- Tier 2 totals $1,350 ($225/month)
- Tier 3 totals $1,800 ($300/month)After the program's six months you'll have the option to stay in The Grove for ongoing accountability, Community Office Hours, and access to The Grove's resources. The Grove's monthly fee will be $45USD / $65USD / $90USD depending on the sliding scale option that's appropriate for you.
Scholarships & Pricing FAQ
Pricing accessibility is a key part of Bosque Money. Each cohort holds limited availability for No One Turned Away pricing and partial scholarships with a five question application.Please reach out with pricing questions, especially if your geographic location (for example, the Bay Area or New York City) means that your high income does not go as far as it would in the middle of the country.Bosque Money is an invitation to join a community creating self and collective empowerment.Partial scholarships are available!No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Pricing language thanks to Carmen Spagnola and The Numinous Network.
Pricing for the cohort is in six equal monthly payments.The total program costs are as follows:
- No One Turned Away totals $900 ($150/month) - Application required, discounts not applicable
- Standard Pricing totals $1,013 ($169/month)
- Pay-It-Forward totals $1,350 ($225/month)After the program's six months you'll have the option to stay in The Grove for ongoing accountability, Community Office Hours, and access to The Grove's resources. The Grove's monthly fee will be $45USD / $65USD / $90USD depending on the sliding scale option that's appropriate for you.
Individual & Couples Coaching
While money looks like math, in reality it’s more like psychology.I always emphasize with clients that while I’m an expert on money, I am not an expert on your life. Our work together will upskill you so that whatever money questions come your way you know either what to do or who to ask to take the right next step for you.
What's Covered by Coaching?
EVERYTHING! Honestly, there has not been a topic that my clients have not brought up...However, our focus is on increasing your money confidence. We use a set of proprietary tools in your personal Discovery Workbook to measure everything from what success looks like to your money's five vital signs.Check out Living into Your Heart's Desires to learn more about private coaching.
Are you ready to transform your money relationship?
When you are growing into a new area of your life it’s important to have mentors and guides. We often know what we don’t want – that’s exactly what brought us to this dead end!But how can we envision what we do want when we’re feeling stuck?Check out my podcast interviews and past articles to start envisioning your future.Once you are ready, schedule a heart-centered money call. During this call you can ask questions privately, outline next steps, and discuss educational resources.Sometimes all we need is one conversation with an expert to get the journey started.
Pricing and Structure
I take 8-10 private coaching engagements at a time. Pricing is $225 per session. I ask that clients commit to at least three sessions to build a solid money foundation and sign a Private Coaching Engagement Agreement.I currently have availability to take on three more clients.*Accessibility pricing is available. Please sign up for a Heart-Centered money call to learn more.
Workshops & Speaking
Talking about money is taboo, yet money and financial stress is everywhere. As a community leader, employer, or conference organizer you've done a beautiful job of creating a deep, nourishing environment.Let's use this strong bond to hold people as they dive into this area of their life.
Your Money in Full Bloom
While education can help, it’s often not enough to create lasting change without addressing the emotional and behavioral reasons people avoid dealing with their money.The Money in Full Bloom graphic below makes it easy to see how money decisions and mindset affect each other. Our workshops or presentation will focus on whichever of these components your community is most interested in.
What does a community event offer?
Well, it depends. What are you looking for?Reach out to talk about bringing a one hour speaking engagement to a two day workshop proposal to your community.
What Community Hosts are Saying
"I'm so grateful for the grounded wisdom that Diana offered our community during the Money Archetypes workshop. In my 15 years as a Leadership mentor, I've attended many money workshops; however, I've never felt so nourished as I did during this one.Diana's approach is rooted in the realities of our current systems while also making space to imagine and create new futures."
Custom workshops for organizations range widely ($600 – $8,000+) and are negotiated on a per-request basis. Consider the pricing guidelines below before our conversation.
No One Turned Away
Consider this pricing if you have limited financial backing, the majority of the workshop participants hold a systemically oppressed identity like women, BIPOC, differently abled, LGBTQ2IA+, or you mostly give free workshops.
At this price level, your organization has financial stability, can afford to pay employees a local living wage, and you strive to make workshops widely available to people who need financial education.
Choose this option if your organization has a sizeable reserve (like an endowment or multi-year contracts), you have multiple locations, and you have a training budget.
WHAT’S MY STORY?
Hi! My name is Diana (Dee-ah-na) Yáñez (Yah-gnez).While my technical skills help clients quickly navigate financial decisions, it’s my ability to empower them that transforms their relationship with money.Money is more than numbers, just like food is more than nutrition, and rest is more than non-action. Those are each key components, yet they do not show the fullness of the concept being defined and explored.I am a money coach at All the Colors and wealth manager at Strategy Squad. As an individual and group coach, I help change makers create stable and sustainable money systems for themselves, their loved ones and their communities, with a focus on women of color entrepreneurs. Through Strategy Squad, I support impact investors in aligning their values and investments.
Work + Education
I earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner designation in 2020 and the Registered Life Planner™ designation in 2021 from the Kinder Life Institute. I completed Gabor Maté’s Compassionate Inquiry™ training to enhance my facilitation skills in a trauma informed way.Before finding my calling as a financial planner and coach, I worked in social services, population projections, and business analysis at a manufacturing company.
Creating the World I want to See
I serve on the Board of Directors at Wisdom & Money, where mystical Christian practices meet wealth decisions.I am a founding member of the SER Summit which is creating a home for Latines in financial planning.I serve on the steering crew of the Rad Planners Community, a group of activists and financial service professionals re-imagining an economic system that serves everyone.
Why I do What I do
As a Quaker and social activist I love learning about generative economics that move us from exploiting resources to stewarding our shared planet.When I’m not helping clients own their power with money and life, you’ll find me hiking, reading in parks, and learning Latin American history. After two years of being a digital nomad I now live and thrive in Mexico City.
Photo by Brandon S. Buckles
Personal DataWhile using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:Email address
First name and last name
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.We may share Your personal information in the following situations:- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law enforcementUnder certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).Other legal requirementsThe Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Terms & Conditions
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE: The Content is for informational and educational purposes only. You should not construe any such information or other education material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Content provided is also of general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing contained constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All the Colors has invested substantial resources in the development of its Intellectual Property. As used herein, the term “Intellectual Property” shall include, without limitation, any inventions, discoveries, designs, formulas, know-how, processes, computer software, creations, lectures, illustrations, presentations, photographs, motion pictures, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, trade secrets, improvements to all such property, and all recorded material defining, describing, or illustrating all such property, whether in hard copy or electronic form. Permission must be obtained to use any of All the Colors’ Intellectual Property.THIRD PARTY LINKS: Certain links may let you leave the All the Colors Website. The linked websites are not under the control of All the Colors and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. All the Colors is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by All the Colors of such third party website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE COACHING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND ALL THE COLORS DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE RELATING TO THE SERVICES. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK TO THE ADVICE OF THE COACHING SERVICES.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: IN NO EVENT SHALL ALL THE COLORS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR CONTROLLING ENTITIES OR THEIR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS OR TECHNOLOGY OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES (THE “COACHING PARTIES”), HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY), CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE (TOGETHER “COSTS”), ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU VIA YOUR COACH.THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON STATUTE OR ARISING IN CONTRACT, INDEMNITY, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY COACHING PARTY KNOWS OR HAS REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CAUSE MAY HAVE BEEN WITHIN THE CONTROL OF ALL THE COLORS OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OF SOFTWARE OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER LIMITATION PROVIDED IN ANY APPLICABLE ACCOUNT SERVICE, SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (E.G., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE.GOVERNING LAW: THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE GOVERNED BY CALIFORNIA LAW WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAW. ANY PARTY BRINGING LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST THE OTHER FOR ANY DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN THE PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE COACHING SERVICES, OR THE USE THEREOF, SHALL BRING THE LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING (I) IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT OF CALIFORNIA; OR (II) IN ANY COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, SITTING IN IMPERIAL COUNTY, IF THERE IS NO FEDERAL SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY FAILURE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT OWED TO ALL THE COLORS WHEN DUE MAY RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING TURNED OVER TO A DEBT COLLECTION SERVICE PROVIDER. THIS RIGHT OF ALL THE COLORS IS TO BE IN ADDITION TO THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE AVAILABLE TO ALL THE COLORS.WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY: EACH PARTY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR OTHER LEGAL PROCEEDING AGAINST THE OTHER FOR ANY DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN THE PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE COACHING SERVICES. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO ANY ACTION OR LEGAL PROCEEDING WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.SEVERABILITY: IF FOR ANY REASON A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FINDS ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR PORTION THEREOF, TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THAT PROVISION SHALL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE SO AS TO AFFECT THE INTENT OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE REMAINDER OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.